Vitamin C Serum
Vitamin C Serum
Are you ready to embrace the glow of beautifully radiant skin? Look no further than Roses Natural Vitamin C Serum, a powerhouse elixir that will revolutionize your skincare routine and leave you with beautiful, bright, and youthful skin. This serum is non-greasy and light-weight. It will be your daily companion on your journey to a complexion that captivates with its glow.
Available in 10% and 20% concentration.
- Roses Natural 10% Ascorbic Acid serum is suitable for all skin types, making it an excellent choice for newcomers to Vitamin C serum.
- Roses Natural 20% Vitamin C serum boasts a higher concentration of Ascorbic Acid, catering to individuals seeking more targeted and pronounced results for specific skincare concerns.
What is the difference between a 10% and a 20% Vitamin C serum?
The difference lies in the concentration of ascorbic acid, the active form of Vitamin C. Here are 6 key distinctions to help you make an informed decision:
- Potency: Our 10% Vitamin C Serum is a lower concentration. It is suitable for those who are new to Vitamin C or have more sensitive skin while 20% Vitamin C Serum is a higher concentration, offering a more potent dose of Vitamin C. It i suitable for individuals who have used Vitamin C products before and are looking for more intensive benefits.
- Efficacy: 10% Vitamin C Serum offers a more gradual result while 20% Vitamin C Serum delivers more noticeable and faster results in terms of skin brightening, collagen synthesis, and antioxidant protection.
- Tolerance: 10% Vitamin C Serum is better tolerated by individuals with sensitive skin while 20% Vitamin C Serum my be more potent for those with sensitive skin.
- Skin Concerns: 10% Vitamin C Serum is suitable for general skin maintenance, providing antioxidant protection and a subtle brightening effect while 20% Vitamin C Serum is very effective for targeting specific skin concerns such as pronounced hyperpigmentation, fine lines, or uneven skin tone.
- Frequency of Use: 10% Vitamin C Serum is used 2 times daily without causing irritation while 20% Vitamin C Serum shouldbe used 3 times a week for a start to allow the skin to acclimate.
- Skin Type: 10% Vitamin C Serum is suitable for all skin types while 20% Vitamin C Serum is recommended for individuals with more resilient skin or those specifically seeking a higher concentration for targeted results.
Choosing between a 10% and 20% Vitamin C serum depends on your skin sensitivity, tolerance, and specific skincare goals. It's advisable to start with a lower concentration and gradually move up if needed while monitoring your skin's response.
How to Use:
1. Start with a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply a 2-3 drops of serum to your fingertips.
3. Gently massage the serum into your skin, focusing on areas of concern.
4. Allow it to absorb for a few moments.
5. Follow with your favorite moisturizer and sunscreen during the day.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, L-Ascorbic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Silver Dihydrogen Citrate, Lemon Peel Oil.